[PW] Quote: How do you know that the earth isn’t some other planet’s hell? Aldous Huxley

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 11:57:21 PDT 2020

Way back in 2014, Fred Shapiro asked about a quotation attributed to
Aldous Huxley, and  S. M. Colowick replied with a great citation. Now
the Quote Investigator website has an entry about the quotation.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2020/10/10/other-hell/

[Begin acknowledgement]
Great thanks to quotation expert Fred Shapiro who pointed out Gary
Westfahl’s interest in tracing this quotation. Special thanks to S. M.
Colowick who located the crucial 1928 citation.
[End acknowledgement]

Feedback welcome
Garson O'Toole
QuoteInvestigator.com