[PW] Urgent Need for Examples of "Bumper Stickered" Quotations

T.F. Mills phasco at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 18 18:11:36 PDT 2020

Some of these might qualify....

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

The family that prays together stays together.

What we learn from history is that we fail to learn from history.

Tunashamed.

Those that would trade freedom for security deserve neither.

Land of the Free.  Home of the Brave.

Honk if you love Jesus.  Text while driving to meet Him.

Warning.  In case of rapture this car will be unmanned.

After the rapture can I have your car?

Extremely stable genius.

A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.

Forget world peace.  Visualize using your turn signal.

I don't suffer from insanity,  I love every minute of it.

Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.

There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker.
(Charles M. Schulz)

T.F. Mills
(Colorado, USA)