[PW] (Possibly Indian) Folktale about an Ogress that is civilized and stops eating babies and becomes a productive member of society

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 06:18:20 PDT 2020

Once when i was searching for pictures of ogress I came upon a story where the hero civilizes a Ogress by having sex with her. I think it was a folktale from India.
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.