[PW] first appearance of The Waste Land

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:45:16 PDT 2020

According to Kunitz and Haycraft's *Twentieth Century Authors* (1942), its
first publications were in the October 1922 *Criterion* and the November
1922 *Dial*.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Provider of customized editing, writing, indexing, and research services
<http://www.kharpereditor.com>

* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*