[PW] Book identification

S M Colowick colowick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:34:34 PDT 2020

Looks like it could be Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32905343-meddling-kids - "Kerri,
one-time kid genius and budding biologist, is bartending in New York,
working on a serious drinking problem. ... Nate, the horror nerd, has
spent the last thirteen years in and out of mental health
institutions, and currently resides in an asylum in Arhkam,
Massachusetts."

A review on Amazon says, "As teens, the Blyton Summer Detective Club
had adventures tracking down puzzles and unmasking the bad guys. Their
final case was discovering who was behind the Sleepy Lake Monster."