[PW] Seeking source of Angela Davis quote

Sue Watkins genealogy2018 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 22:25:28 PDT 2020

After looking at many of her quotes, I highly doubt Angela Y. Davis ever spoke those words. The first I can find mention of this is in 2018 and it is my opinion that the attribution to Davis is simply because her name is easy to spell and pronounce:
"According to Aminkeng A. Alemanji, (2018) especially for teacher it is not enough to be non-racist, they must be anti-racist." -Proceedings of the 1st International Conference of the Journal Scuola Democratica: EDUCATION AND POST-DEMOCRACY VOLUME II Teaching, Learning, Evaluation and Technology, page 118.[Citation: Aminkeng A. A. (2018), Antiracism Education In and Out of Schools: Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan]
(Aminkeng A Alemanji (PhD). Åbo Akademi University of Helsinki)
Sue W
=============Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God -S. Sullivan, 1966