[PW] Looking for a book

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Wed Jul 29 09:16:34 PDT 2020

Maybe https://maryalicemonroe.com/books/girl-in-the-mirror/
Synopsis

Bestselling author Mary Alice Monroe updates the classic tale of the ugly duckling and the swan.

Charlotte Godowski was used to the horrified stares she received from strangers. She'd learned to accept her facial deformity, until one cruel incident compels her to have the surgery that changes her life forever. Charlotte Godfrey is beautiful beyond compare. In Hollywood, where such beauty is power, her rise is meteoric. Suddenly she has everything she could want. Charlotte Godowski and Charlotte Godfrey are two sides of the same woman-a woman who can trust no one with her secret. But when fate forces Charlotte to deal with the truth-about her past, about the man she loves, about herself-she discovers that only love has the power to transform a scarred soul.

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Librarian |
Spokane Public Library