[PW] currency leads to categorical thinking?

Karen Lofstrom klofstrom at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:35:15 PDT 2020

For currency, read Graeber on Debt.  Up-to-date and way more readable
than Marx.

As for categorizing things ... that's just what we do with language. When
we learn "dog" we have to learn what are to be considered dogs and what
aren't. This way pre-dates currency (which actually breaks down boundaries
between things and makes them convertible .

--
Karen Lofstrom