[PW] Identify a song from these lyrics?

Ellen Cousins ellen at smithie.com
Thu Jul 16 23:52:38 PDT 2020

Hello Brian,

My reply was not meant to be anonymous. I sent a copy to Jeffrey and a
copy to the list. I do not know why it did not turn up. Here is what I
sent, FWIW:

Yes, Count Basie, with Jimmy Rushing:

I Keep Remembering (Someone I Should Forget)

https://www.discogs.com/Count-Basie-And-His-Orchestra-I-Keep-Remembering-Someone-I-Should-Forget/release/11769343

Here is an ebay auction showing the lyrics in the sheet music. You may
have to "view image" and enlarge it a bit to read them all, but then you
will have them:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Sheet-Music-I-KEEP-REMEMBERING-SOMEONE-I-SHOULD-FORGET-Loc-2/124226186832

Ellen C.

Ellen Cousins
Primos Research

Certified Fraud Examiner
Documenting organizational deviance since 1996.