[PW] Identify a song from these lyrics?

Brian Whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 16 06:29:49 PDT 2020

 Jeffrey Pike <jpike at gpl.org>UnsubscribeTo:list at project-wombat.orgThu, Jul 16 at 7:27 AMThank you, Dennis. I had a personal reply from another Wombat who pinned it as "I Keep Remembering (Someone I Should Forget)", music by Isham Jones, lyrics by Charles Newman. It seems to be one of Isham's more obscure songs, because I still couldn't find the lyrics on any of the lyrics Web sites. My Wombat correspondent posted a link to Ebay where a copy of the sheet music is for sale, and had included a number of photographs which allowed me to parse the words.

Jeffrey Pike

   Aw shucks!A lot of the pleasure of this list is to see the most outre questions solved; smoothly, suavely.And now   ~ an anonymous voice. Sad!
Brian W