[PW] Book but no title

Awa Diop awadiop2002 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:47:34 PDT 2020

Hi
I'm looking for a book but I don't remember the title,  author,  names or
date. Just the plot. Its about an Amish woman with twin sons, her husband
died not too long ago  but there things happening in the house that make it
look like his ghost is there like his muddy footprints around the house and
under the table.  Someone is breaking into her house and doing it but the
boys think they're dad is alive. Also,  there is this guy who wants to buy
her barn,  they become  friends. I can't say more without spoiling the book
 but I read it in 2013-14 and I think it was published in the early 2000s.
I searched every where and googled in so many ways  but I can't find it.  I
really appreciate the help