[PW] Martin Luther quotation

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:50:47 PDT 2020

Hi, Ed,
Thank you so much for your efforts!  I had found that citation and have
been trying to find a physical copy of the book, but it seems that most
places holding it are closed at the moment.  I though I had hit the jackpot
when Enoch Pratt Free Library offered online librarian chat, but the
librarian was working from home and didn't have access to the physical
volume.  That may have to wait until the pandemic subsides.

Again, thank you!

Jeannne

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:04 AM Helmrich, Ed <EHelmrich at iona.edu> wrote:

> According to google this quote is quoted in chapter 1 of:
>
> 'Breaking through the stained glass ceiling" by Beth Jones, and it is
> footnotedd (footnote number 8) but I can't get to the footnote.
>
> It is also quoted with footnote 29 in:
>
> "Free to serve: God's liberated woman" by Jennifer Wallace.
>
> I got these two by searching for the quote's first line in google,
>
> Ed Helmrich
> Interlibrary Loan Office
> Ryan Library
> Iona College - VXI