[PW] Martin Luther quotation

Helmrich, Ed EHelmrich at iona.edu
Wed Mar 25 06:04:41 PDT 2020

According to google this quote is quoted in chapter 1 of:

'Breaking through the stained glass ceiling" by Beth Jones, and it is footnotedd (footnote number 8) but I can't get to the footnote.

It is also quoted with footnote 29 in:

"Free to serve: God's liberated woman" by Jennifer Wallace.

I got these two by searching for the quote's first line in google,

Ed Helmrich
Interlibrary Loan Office
Ryan Library
Iona College - VXI