[PW] Tree book with actual pieces of tree...

Ellen Krupar kellen at vt.edu
Wed Feb 26 05:56:19 PST 2020

We have this book, which has 40 samples in it:

What wood is that? : A manual of wood identification / [by] Herbert L.
Edlin. By: Edlin, Herbert L. (Herbert Leeson), 1913-1976
<https://catalog.lib.vt.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=au:%22Edlin,%20Herbert%20L.%22>
<https://catalog.lib.vt.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-authoritiesdetail.pl?authid=182826>
Material
type: [image: materialTypeLabel]BookSeries: A Studio book
<https://catalog.lib.vt.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=se,phr:%22A%20Studio%20book%22>
.Publisher: New York : Viking Press,
<https://catalog.lib.vt.edu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=Provider:Viking%20Press,>

However, it doesn't look it sells for thousands of dollars:
https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?keyword=what+wood+is+that+&mtype=B&hs.x=0&hs.y=0
Seaching for wood identification and sorting by high price brings up one
that is over a thousand dollars, but does not appear to have samples:
https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?query=wood+identification&mtype=B&qsort=pr

Ellen

Ellen Krupar
College Librarian for Business