[PW] It's that time again- answers

Jerome Meyer superjcm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 04:50:06 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

Here is the list of answers for the pictures I asked for help with about a month back:

  1.  Musician Richie Hart
  2.  Erick the Rockman Holland fighting Joe Carey
  3.  Comes from a ruler with caption "Smart Women Rule with Compassion"
  4.  The person on the right is Jane Munson
  5.  This guy is advertising Cheesewiz
  6.  The barn had the phrase under it: "That's where Columbia's country music people are"
  7.  Musician T. Graham Brown

I would like to thank Katheryn Carrier for responding with her thoughts about one of the photos.

We finished fourth out of 49 teams.  Acceptable but room for improvement next year.

Thanks,
Jerry