[PW] aailable for a little wevsite work?

Mark Halpern solomons1pal at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 12:01:42 PST 2020

Dear Ellen,
   I need to have a little work done on my website within the next couple of weeks.  I'm glad to have your suggestion about BlueGriffon, but I just don't have the time to get it, learn it, and use it in time.  Do you do any website work yourself?  If not, do you know anyone who might be available right away? The work to be done is very small; I'd guess that it would be just a couple of hours' worth of work for anyone who doesn't have to go through an introductory and learning experience with BlueGriffon.  And payment would not be just in chocolate!
                        Mark H.