[PW] archiving print newspapers

Lois Aleta Fundis fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Wed Feb 12 15:25:19 PST 2020

We still get the local papers -- Weirton, Steubenville (right across the
river), and Wheeling. We also get them in microfilm, although we've had
some trouble with the company that does the microfilming, but that seems to
be getting resolved and the back issues of that are coming in. It's the
Pittsburgh papers I miss; the Post-Gazette now only publishes three
weekdays and Sunday; and while it's online, you have to pay to subscribe
online, and the library is not doing that (at least yet) and my personal
budget's too tight to do it myself. :-(

Lois Fundis   fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Reference Librarian, Mary H. Weir Public Library
3442 Main Street
Weirton, West Virginia  26062
A Selective Depository of the Federal Depository Library Program
A Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center
A Weirton United Way Agency