[PW] archiving print newspapers

John Henderson jrhenderson9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:33:08 PST 2020

I've been retired for almost two years, so I had to make an enquiry
before I could answer. The Ithaca College Library receives the Ithaca
Journal, and it is delivered on-site. I thought the library was
phasing out microfilm, but it still gets the Ithaca Journal on
microfilm on a quarterly basis. The print newspapers are kept until
the microfilm is received.

The only other newspapers that the library receives are the Financial
Times (London), New York Times, and Wall Street Journal. They are all
received via mail and are kept for a month.

John Henderson