[PW] your suggested] replacemnt for Adobe Contribute

Ellen Cousins ellen at smithie.com
Sun Jan 26 11:24:28 PST 2020

Hello Mark,

It is good to hear from you as well. I do not expect a bounty for providing you a little assistance. With that being said, nuts are fine with me. I have used the free version of BlueGriffon with great success in updating some private html pages that I maintain. Programming is not required. I hope it works for you.

Ellen C.

Ellen Cousins
Primos Research