[PW] your suggested] replacemnt for Adobe Contribute

Mark Halpern solomons1pal at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 09:52:35 PST 2020

Dear Ellen,
   Nice to hear from you again!  Your suggestion of BlueGriffon was also made by another Wombat, and no other system was suggested by anyone, so I guess that it's the answer, if there is any.  If it works for me, I'll have to provide the usual reward, which I trust you remember; the only question is, with or without nuts?
                        Mark