[PW] source for Ray Bradbury quote

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:53:19 PST 2019

Way back in June 2012 there was a W0mbats discussion thread about a
quotation attributed to Ray Bradbury. Now an article on this topic has
been posted to the Quote investigator website here:
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2019/12/06/self-conscious/

Citations for the following two quotations by Bradbury are provided:
Self-consciousness is the enemy of all art.
Thinking is the enemy of creativity.

[Begin acknowledgment]
Great thanks to Pam McLaughlin whose inquiry posted to the Wombats
mailing list led QI to formulate this question and perform this
exploration. Special thanks to discussant S. M. Colowick who pointed
to “Zen in the Art of Writing”.
[End acknowledgment]

Feedback welcome
Garson O'Toole