[PW] Science fiction story featuring people with vestigial limbs

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Mon Nov 25 21:00:02 PST 2019

On a somewhat parallel but complete;y different line, Rupert Murdoch's
uncle, the remarkably more decent Professor Walter Murdoch, wrote an
essay called "One Leg Island".

This is available at <https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/46398500>.

--
Peter Macinnis,
Inexplicable events coordinator and designer