[PW] Need help finding a resource to get military records

Brenda Herren BrendaH at ci.st-helens.or.us
Wed Nov 13 13:59:36 PST 2019

Greetings:
Ancestry.com and Fold3 have many military records online.  Perhaps, one of them would have the service number listed on the record?  I.e. draft cards etc.  Many libraries have subscriptions.  We have Ancestry.com Library Edition but not Fold3.  I would be happy to try and find any information for you, if you would like.
Brenda

Brenda Herren-Kenaga, MLS, MA
Reference Librarian
St. Helens Public Library