[PW] searching for book title

T.F. Mills phasco at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 26 11:00:57 PDT 2019

On 26 Oct 2019 at 11:48, lcarruba at mfrl.org wrote:

> To quote the patron, "It was at the time of Queen Victoria and Prince
> Albert and the glass exhibition for visitors all over the world to see.
> I think the plot was to maybe kill Albert and destroy the building.
> Also as the best I can remember it is alternative fiction."

The focus seems to have shifted from a transatlantic tunnel to a building in London.  It's
called "The Crystal Palace" and it was built to house "The Great Exhibition."   There are
works of fiction about it.  That should help your search.  (But bear in mind that cataloguing
rules (as in WorldCat) do not typically assign subject headings to single works of fiction.)

T.F. Mills
(Colorado, USA)