[PW] searching for book title

lcarruba at mfrl.org lcarruba at mfrl.org
Sat Oct 26 08:48:55 PDT 2019

<< *A Transatlantic Tunnel, Hurrah!* by Harry Harrison, also published as *Tunnel
Through the Deeps*.  1971 or 1972, I believe.

Metta,
Ivan >>

Thank you for your prompt response, Ivan, but I spoke to the patron and she says that's not the one. (Though I liked the Stainless Steel Rat series and may pick up a copy for myself.)

To quote the patron, "It was at the time of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and the glass exhibition for visitors all over the world to see.  I think the plot was to maybe kill Albert and destroy the building.  Also as the best I can remember it is alternative fiction."

I tried another set of keywords in WorldCat and didn't find anything. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Laura