[PW] Unknown title

Lesley K klesleyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:23:49 PDT 2019

I don't know the specific novel, but I suspect that trait is based on
the Irish folk hero Cu Chulainn.  Googling "fiction based on
Cuchulain" gets me many hits.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:11 PM Anthony Kramek
<retiredcoastie08 at gmail.com> wrote:

> All I can remember is the main character is a sword and shield warrior who is a part human/god type whose hair stand up when he enters battle. Group of warriors he leads imitates this characteristic, sci fi fantasy genre I believe.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

-- Lesley Knieriem
   Rogers Public Library
   Rogers AR

Nunc adeamus bibliothecam, non illam quidem multis instructam libris,
sed exquisitis. -- Erasmus