[PW] A folktale about spiders

Frogg mykle.law at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:02:23 PDT 2019

Hello Kathleen, I did some digging, mostly searching several google
searches until I came across this bibliography. Annotations on these
sources are limited, but it is quite a long list of stories and sources
about spiders. I examined several, but did not find your village of growing
monster spiders story.

But I figured the bibliography might be a useful tool for you to dig
through.

Spider-Spun Tales:
A Bibliography of Spiders in Literature and the Visual Arts
https://www.h-net.org/~nilas/bibs/Spider.html