[PW] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2019

Sylvia Milne sylviamilne at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 15 00:45:31 PDT 2019

Thank you, but I don’t think that consternation is the correct term. I seem to remember losing interest when you ignored the London Olympics and more importantly, the confirmation of the existence of the Higgs boson.
Former lists have displayed not only a lack of interest in the U.K. but also in science, and international politics. What you compile is actually a list of American political quotations. That’s fair enough.
Brexit has been thoroughly covered in the British and international press. I’m sure that if you are interested, a quick Google will give you several suitable quotations

From Sylvia Milne