[PW] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2019

Michael J. Lowrey orangemike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:37:05 PDT 2019

And:
*The Prime Minister's advice to Her Majesty was unlawful, void and of no
effect.*

   - President of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_Kingdom>
   's statement on Boris Johnson's prorogation of Parliament
   <https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49810680> (24 September 2019)