[PW] Printed volumes of publisher/union fiction/nonfiction book catalogs

Matthew R.M. Cassidy mrmcassidy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:08:57 PDT 2019

Hi Karen!

Thanks for the response and apologies for my late reply! The library is a
bit more than isolated as it is a prison library (I was just reluctant to
mention that) so there are many restrictions on technology.

I did remember the name of the books though! I was thinking of the Bowker
Books in Print volumes. The newest volumes are always absurdly expensive,
but you can often pickup used copies of the previous volumes for a
fraction of the price.

Best,
Matthew