[PW] Printed volumes of publisher/union fiction/nonfiction book catalogs

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Mon Sep 23 06:08:25 PDT 2019

BOOKS IN PRINT is an author/title/subject overall list of (supposedly)
all books currently in print in the U.S.; PTLA is or was a collection
of publisher catalogs bound together.

BOOKS IN PRINT had an online version already ten years or so ago
(though the one we subscribed to at the time was crappy).  I don't
know if it's also still coming out in hard copy, or if PTLA is still
being published either as hardcopy or electronic.

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu