[PW] Printed volumes of publisher/union fiction/nonfiction book catalogs

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Sun Sep 22 15:40:15 PDT 2019

I'm having trouble locating current (within the last 5 years) printed
volumes of book catalogs for an isolated library with no internet access.

I know at one point there were large hardbound volumes of catalogs like
this published
Sounds like you're thinking of PTLA -- Publishers' Trade List Annual.

I don't know if it's still being published.  I do recall that when I
retired six years ago that I hadn't actually used it in years, and
that the last ones I'd seen were but shadows of their former selves,
as fewer and fewer publishers contributed.

Dennis Lien // d-lien at umn.edu