[PW] Printed volumes of publisher/union fiction/nonfiction book catalogs

Matthew R.M. Cassidy mrmcassidy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 11:35:36 PDT 2019

Hello!

I'm having trouble locating current (within the last 5 years) printed
volumes of book catalogs for an isolated library with no internet access.

I know at one point there were large hardbound volumes of catalogs like
this published, but for the life of me I can't remember anything about them
other than that they had a light blue cover (lol).

As this library has no internet access these catalogs are used as a kind of
Google search to discover information about books that could be requested
via ILL.

Any information you're able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Matthew