[PW] ?Fifties novel about a foreign exchange student from South America

Mulder, James mulder at missouriwestern.edu
Fri Sep 20 06:19:59 PDT 2019

If this was about a white South African exchange student living with a
black family it may be related to the Disney movie, the Color of
Friendship.  But this happened in the 1970's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_of_Friendship

Jim Mulder
Information Services Librarian
Missouri Western State University