[PW] Suicide quotation

Sue Watkins genealogy2018 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 13:21:49 PDT 2019

 Allison Kidd

 According to Resolve Counseling & Wellness Center, in Prairie Village, Kansas, the author of that quote would be Allison Kidd, LSCSW, LMAC, a mental health therapist. https://www.kcresolve.com/blog/archives/09-2018/2
Sue W
=============Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God -S. Sullivan, 1966