[PW] Looking for unusual short story.

ken hanshe kenhan1114 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:01:59 PDT 2019

Hi Karen and all.

I thank you all for your help in trying to find the story in question.
Actually, as of a little over a week ago, I did find the book the story
is in.  In looking through the list of braille books with short stories
from that period, I came across one call "New Constellations", published
in 1977.  Reading through its contents in the detailed description, the
titles seemed very familiar and I knew I found the book.  I'm quite sure
the story is "Earth Blossom": a "one hit wonder" by a very obscure
author J. Fast.  As part of the unfolding of the story, about the
friendship between two young women, a plant slowly blossoms which
explains why the diagrams of the circle slowly develop dimensions.  I
remember it being quite a nice story: though at the time, I didn't
understand the significance the the meaning of the circles  When I order
the book in a couple weeks, I will know for sure.

Ken