[PW] Stringbean, was: On Behalf Of Andrew Boucek

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Thu Aug 8 08:04:43 PDT 2019

Yes, it does sound at all familiar to me!  It lives in a corner of my
memory along with the likes of Danny Dunn and Encyclopedia Brown and "Me
and my Little Brain" ...

The titles proposed so far do *not* ring a bell with me.

Was it the same book in which the narrator had a sister called The Pest
(real name maybe Daphne)?

--
*\\*  Anton Sherwood  *\\*  www.bendwavy.org