[PW] still hunting for quote source, part found was very helpful

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:58:37 PDT 2019

The target quotation appeared in "The New-York Mirror" on March 18,
1826. Matching text appeared in "The National Advocate" on March 6,
1826 under the pen name COROEBUS. There were no quotation marks around
the target text; hence, COROEBUS might be the original author.

There were quotation marks around the text before the target text. In
a previous message I attempted to trace that text.

The target text appears to be contemporaneous commentary.

The citation is available via GenealogyBank. If you need PDFs for this
citation please contact me off-list and I will forward the PDFs to
you.