[PW] The Arthur C. Clarke Award shortlist
foxbrick at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 09:57:47 PDT 2019
the final novels in the running:
- Semiosis – Sue Burke (HarperVoyager).
- Revenant Gun – Yoon Ha Lee (Solaris).
- Frankenstein in Baghdad - Ahmed Saadawi (Oneworld).
- The Electric State – Simon Stålenhag (Simon and Schuster).
- Rosewater – Tade Thompson (Orbit).
- The Loosening Skin – Aliya Whiteley (Unsung Stories).
Dr Andrew M. Butler, the Judge’s Chair told SFcrowsnest, “As always, the jury have given us a snapshot of the best sf: cyberpunk, military space opera, first contact, dystopian America, fantastical Britain and war-torn Iraq. The judges have really done us proud, but I can see it’s going to be a tough final decision.”
courtesy John Grant https://noirencyclopedia.wordpress.com
forward by Todd Mason
More information about the Project-Wombat-Open