[PW] Seeking sheet music for "I've got to walk that lonesome road" by J. D. Sumner

Katheryn Carrier kcarrier at tadl.org
Mon May 13 09:21:30 PDT 2019

Dear List,

Thank you one and all for your assistance in finding the sheet music for
"I've got to walk that lonesome road" by J. D. Sumner especially Nichael,
Dana and Murl.

My patron has decided she has enough music for the memorial and has called
off the search. My guess is that is was not anthologized as you really need
a bass voice to do the song justice.

Katheryn

Katheryn Carrier
Reference Librarian