[PW] Seeking sheet music for "I've got to walk that lonesome road" by J. D. Sumner

Nichael Cramer nichael at sover.net
Tue May 7 07:59:30 PDT 2019

Katheryn, My apologies.  I see now this wasn't quite the same song.

If it's of any help, the site Chordify appears to have the chords
to the J. D. Sumner song, but it requires a subscription.

https://chordify.net/chords/i-ve-got-to-walk-that-lonesome-road-jd-sumner-the-stamps-lt050043

--
Nichael Cramer
Guilford VT