[PW] Coat of Arms (part 2)

Jerome Meyer superjcm at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:49:00 PST 2019

Hello Everyone,

Here is the link to the questions and answers for the pictures I asked help about along with the list of schools associated with the mystery coat of arms pictures: www.dropbox.com/s/lbzi8neuyliiyre/Unknown-2019-answers.docx?dl=0<https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbzi8neuyliiyre/Unknown-2019-answers.docx?dl=0>

I would like to thank Sue Watkins, T.F. Mills, Anton Sherwood and Kelly Hunt for responding with ideas about researching School coat of arms.
I would also like to extend a special thank you to Andy Stewart for reviewing a book for me at the University of Maryland library.

We finished third out of 47 teams.  Pretty good but still room for improvement next year.

Thanks,
Jerry