[PW] [Shortmystery] Carol Emshweiller, 1921-2019

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 12:11:58 PST 2019

 http://www.edrants.com/segundo/carol-emshwiller-sharifa-rhodes-pitts-bss-389/

On tonight's Hour of the Wolf we will listen to some readings and perhaps an interview by the wonderful sf/fantasy writer, teacher, and mentor, Carol Emshwiller, who died this past weekend at age 97.

Also, Daniel Persons reviews the latest batch of Oscar animated shorts.

https://www.wbai.org/program.php?program=70