[PW] Coat of Arms (plus others)

Jerome Meyer superjcm at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:15:03 PST 2019

Hello again,

Here's a link to some additional pictures for this year's contest: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uughof8hrmd52ie/Unknown-2019.pdf?dl=0

Boy are these hard this year.  The theme is post secondary education.
I'd love to hear anybody's thoughts on these pictures that might help lead to identifying them.

** Please, Please, Please: Email only me if you think you have an answer so that other teams can't Google and find it in the Wombat archives. **

The contest takes place in less than two weeks, then I'll let you know how it went and give credit to those who helped me out.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry