[PW] Reading recommendations for a 19yr old

Sue Montgomery sue.montgomery at rmlib.org
Thu Jan 17 07:15:27 PST 2019

Hi Stacey,
Shoe Dog, Nike Founder Phil Knight's 2016 memoir comes immediately to mind.
I think it might be perfect.  (He seems like  real nice guy, too.)
"In this candid and riveting memoir, for the first time ever, Nike founder
and CEO Phil Knight shares the inside story of the company's early days as
an intrepid start-up and its evolution into one of the world's most iconic,
game-changing, and profitable brands."
Sue Montgomery
Rolling Meadows Library
3110 Martin Lane