[PW] Late 1990s Canadian Living recipe

M Haywood mloglhay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:37:40 PST 2018

Greetings.

I apologize in advance for a personal/family reference question ...

In probably somewhere between 1996 and 1999, I found a recipe online from
Canadian Living (magazine?) for cranberry cheescake pie. Basically, it's
for a (sour cream-less) cheesecake (with lemon zest) baked in a graham
cracker crust. The "pie" chills, then a cooked cranberry/sugar/cornstarch
mixture is poured over the top, and it's chilled again.

Sadly, our copy of the recipe had gone missing when we wanted to make it
for Thanksgiving. Canadian Living's online archives only go back to 1999,
and the Wayback Machine only has spotty listings. If anyone out there has
any ideas or suggestions, they'd be most welcome!

Best,
Michelle

Michelle Haywood

Experience Facilitator