[PW] rural libraries and internet access?

Stacey Marien smarien at american.edu
Fri Nov 16 08:45:54 PST 2018

Hello Stumpers

This is a request from my cousin - I don't even have a clue where to start with this - any suggestions?  I consider you all my "insider-library" access!

I am looking for a photo(s) of rural libraries being used for internet access after hours where cars just pull up to the buildings as close as they can. I have seen these photos so I know they exist but cant easily locate now. Something you might have some insider-library access to?

Stacey

Stacey Marien
Acquisitions Librarian
American University