[PW] Appeal for a Particular Type of Quote

Meredith Dixon dixonm at pobox.com
Tue Nov 6 11:27:38 PST 2018

My husband took an interest in Fred's query and went looking for
stupid, ridiculous or deplorable 2018 quotes by Democrats.  Here's his
list:

David Hogg speaking on CNN about Dana Loesch:  "... It's just she
doesn't care about these children's lives"
https://twitchy.com/bethb-313034/2018/02/25/brian-stetler-carmine-sabia-go-hogg-wild-over-cnn-reporting-until-ben-shapiro-dana-loesch-jump-in/

Van Jones on CNN:  “You have a whole generation of young people who
essentially see the NRA as their enemy,  To them the NRA is like the
KKK; it’s just some hostile force that is against them, that’s risking
their lives.”
https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/02/25/cnns-van-jones-racebaits-trying-compare-nra-kkk/

Maxine Waters at the California Democtaric Convention: “I say it is
time to get ready for impeachment,  I cannot wait and I’m counting on
special counsel Mueller to connect the dots.”
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/25/maxine-waters-basks-glow-impeach-45-chant/

Ryan Waller, in the Dallas News concerning Pantego Christian Academy:
"Pantego's decision to arm administrators with guns is not only
ill-advised, it is morally reprehensible."
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/03/02/morally-wrong-christian-school-arm-teachers