[PW] Nonprofit Hospitals/Healthcare Systems by Revenue

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:40:50 PST 2018

If you live near one of the cities that has a *Crain's* business paper,
check back issues for a table on this subject; the topic changes each week.
They usually compile the previous year's tables in a stand-alone
publication that should be available at your local public library.

HTH,

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Provider of customized editing, writing, indexing, and research services
<http://www.kharpereditor.com>

* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*