[PW] Does Anyone Have Sports Illustrated from April 1949

susankamm at att.net susankamm at att.net
Fri Nov 2 11:47:10 PDT 2018

Donna, here's info on contacting the LA84 library:  Email --
library at la84.org

And a link to their page, explaining their services:
https://la84.org/library-services-and-fees/

They're very helpful.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net